Thursday, June 23, 2011

SILVERDOCS IS THE BEES KNEES.

Should I just let photos speak for themselves? Hm? Should I? Let's try it…


The Silverdocs International Conference Lobby in the Civic Building, Silver Spring, MD


DSLR Workshop Part 1 with Steve Bognar and Matt Gottshalk



Oh, A. J. Schnack. I am crushing on you so hard.


SO. HARD.


Hell, so is Ryan Harrington of the Tribeca Film Institute.




Some wonderful ladies from The Batala Pecussion Group. Some fierce, cute, fun chicks playing Afro-Brazilian drums + margaritas + Discovery Channel HQ's rooftop garden = ….


PERFECT STRESS RELIEVER.



Yummy food from Nando Peri Peri (just a few blocks--and floors, haha--away!).


What a cutie!


So far so good, no? I can't believe it's all done and gone on Saturday!
WHY?! DEAR GOD WHY CAN'T WE HAVE MORE TIME?!

….


Expect more updates as I go. Go to this link on Facebook for the full album (don't worry, it's public, but friend me if you like!), and I shall see you all soon!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment