Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Plenty in store for this weekend...

Seriously. I am going all these crazy places. I may have promised a food post for…ahem…yesterday…but I figure waiting until getting you the awesome pics from the CAKE CONCERT I AM GOING TO TOMORROW WHAT WHAT, then seeing Sharon Van Etten at Red Palace (get tickets now if you wanna come hang) on Sunday.

I am actually really excited. April is chalking up to be a really good music month. So will May, I'm sure.
 But on to this past weekend: Meso Creso is an art collective with intensely awesome events. I went to one of them this Saturday; a party with a shisha room, a dance basement with a great bar-keep mixing incredible drinks, and a Yoga Room. A. Freaking. Yoga. Room. Perfect for when you feel drunk enough, but not too drunk, and need to stretch out them muscles before hitting the hot and crazy dance floor downstairs.

Then, in the morning, me and my friend decided to have breakfast with the remaining party-ers. No, we did not sleep. Yes, it was 6 o'clock in the morning. We didn't care. We had yummy eggs with pita bread and naan and FRESH HOMEMADE HUMMUS, and spiced cold cucumbers. I swear, one of the nicest times I had the morning after a party. Everyone was laughing and smiling, in conversation and eating really good food made from the heart.
And it was so convenient to get home from there, and I fell onto my bed 30 minutes after I left the house at about 7am. Woke up at three, and if felt like a new day. THAT'S HOW DRUNK I WAS. But, in any case, it was a really nice time. See you Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment