Friday, August 26, 2011

Drama drama everywhere, not a drop to spare.

Things have been exploding in major ways.

1) Bake Sale didn't happen.

2) I officially have two awesome cute awesome roomies.

3) I'm going to this event tomorrow night with new awesome gear (it's just a puffer) courtesy of a cool friend.

Who might or might not think I'm a creeper....yeah. Not going into that even though I opened the door cause I'm a meanie like that.

The event will be my dear friend and constant sparring partner Brad Linde, in his self titled quartet (...the Brad Line Quartet..............bet ya didn't guess that......) featuring pianist and composer Dan Tepfer at Twins Jazz (for two sets). Facebook event here, buy tickets here, and come buy me a drink cause this weekend is retaliation for the last relaxing and drama mama-free weekend I had. DUH.

Oy vey.

xxoo

PS, a shout out to the Facebook group Jazz in DC and Gio Russonello and his speedy notification of THIS EVENT GO NOW.

-Sorry I couldn't get to this sooner, Gio. Life is fucked, I'm fucked, but I'll be ready to post another of Capitalbop's AWESOME SPECTACULAR events next time and ALWAYS.


1 comment:

  1. GAH DAMMET I WISH I WAS ONE OF THE AWESOME CUTE AWESOME ROOMMATES-it's ok, we're still hanging out...nope,still sad

    ReplyDelete