Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sprinklers are lovely, but the company and laughs misery brings are forever.

I'm sure you can tell from the title how…lackluster and, well, depressing. I love Silverdocs, and the people of AFI---the incident that happened at the Closing Night Party 
@ the Discovery Buildings Sensory Garden…was all on Discovery. Cause…COME ON.

Well, here are some picks from the
amazing panel Youth Voices panel in Schooldocs on Saturday.



Alan Higueros Marroquin talking about his film 'Illegal Dreams'


Schooldocs (and personal mentor and completely AWESOME human being)
Matt Boratenski


Mohamed Sidibay answering audience questions


The full panel (left to right): Laura Moya, Alan Higueros Marroquin, Courtney Spence, Mohamed Sidibay, Sam Klee, Forrest Penrod, Alessandra Sistrunk, Joyce Chopra.

HOKAY. Now pictures of the Closing Night Party BEFORE the mess I shall not speak of…


That photo booth was EXTREMELY popular, and oh so fun!


The garden in relative peace BEFORE THE STORM.


It honestly was relatively nice.


A little artsy bokeh for ya.


And Discovery Channel's HQ is a gorgeous building…you remember
those Rooftop Party photos from last week?



It's a shame…I only had one sparkling wine and a vodka tonic by 11:30pm, then all the sprinklers went of and me and my friend felt like DYING.
DYING.



Ohhh, sexy camera man.

But ah well. The festival was great, the drinks were great, and the people I met/met up with were fantastic. I can't believe this was my last year working for Silverdocs,
but I'm kind of glad it is. Now next year they have to booze ME up and make me feel like the special snowflake I am.

On to the next event, shall we?

I don't have anything planned just yet---but don't you worry my lovelies.
I'll make sure you're taken care of.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment