Friday, May 13, 2011

OH MY GOODNESS BLOGGER.

You kept me from my public.
My BEAUTIFUL, LOVING, SUPPORTIVE PUBLIC THAT ISN'T IMAGINARY!
How dare you.

But, I am here and with updates. IN LIST FORM LIKE MOMMA LIKES IT.


  1. I thank all of you for viewing and following me on because of DC Jazz Loft. I knew giving you discernible pictures of an event would peak your interest.
  2. Also wanna thank CapitalBop, and Gio! You are awesome for mentioning little 'ol me. Expect me and my gang at the series during DC Jazz Fest. EXPECT. xx
  3. I have a Flickr and a Photography dedicated Tumblr now. So get on dem sites and follow so I can follow you and we can share some love.
  4. Fenton Village (the community on and near Fenton Street in Silver Spring, MD [just outside of DC and near a Metro]) will be having Taste The World-Fenton Village Fest/Event/gathering? It will be awesome. 2pm-5pm. Taste some nommy food from the restaurants around, and come to Dale Music Co to hear some of our lesson students play music. AND ME PLAY MUSIC HORRENDOUSLY. =] I'll be between Kefa Cafe and Dale. (And once you visit Fenton Village's FB page…YES I'M THE ONE THAT WON THE GIFT CARD. WHAT WHAAAAAT.)
So that is all, my lovely, actually existing friends. It's so nice to say that you are real.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment