Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just a reminder...

  • I'm going back to VitaminWater Uncapped Live (DC) tomorrow (hopefully?) with some really awesome friends, so stay tuned!
  • If you need instant gratification when it comes to my adventures/everyday happenings/photography, here are some links:
  1. This is my PhotoTumblr, which is really a 365 Photo Project. I'm trying to track (and show you) my progress over a year from when I've started taking photos with my new Nikon D3000.
  2. This is my personal Tumblr, which is sure as hell NSFW cause I cuss a lot. I also vent alot, and post random things, so if you're not into it, I don't blame you. I can be extremely obnoxious…I know….
  3. This is my Flickr. I've been pondering upgrading so I don't have to wait for the next month to roll around to I can post more pics, but for now I'll stick with the free stuff cause I'm broke (TMI?). 
  4. This is my Twitter, and I usually talk about Doc and Photo stuff there, but lately mostly Silverdocs stuff.
  5. This is my Facebook. You can friend me. It's just fine. I cuss there too, so yeah….
And that's about it! OH WAIT. NO. THAT IS NOT ABOUT IT.

It's not broken at all, comes with the USB cable, and I'll throw in a clear backplate for it. 
(Note: Only in the DC/MD area)
$160 too, and I only got it in November of last year (I'm upgrading, woot).

OKAY. That, I swear, is it. No more till Saturday, unless I've got another thing planned that night. Tah tah!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment