Friday, May 6, 2011

So you should probably do this.

Mosey on over to Hot Toddy, my personal tumblog.

It is NOT SAFE FOR WORK. I cuss. ALOT.

But tastefully, unless the occasion really calls for it…

And I have a new post on overall etiquette and good manners--from my perspective.
I kinda think I might do more etiquette posts, but mostly on Hot Toddy.

Kisses, and I shall have pics (ALOT OF THEM) of DC Jazz Loft on monday since I've got my new, and shiny, and AWESOME Nikon D3000.

In the meantime, enjoy this rare stint of summer Ms. Mother Nature has given us.

*Knock on wood* Hopefully, spring will last us for a while.

……

*KNOCKS ON WOOD FURIOUSLY IN PANERA*

Update 05/07/2011:
ALSO I have just started a 365 Photo Project on Tumblr as well! Check it out and follow please, I promise I'll try hard to deliver you art. <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment