Thursday, May 19, 2011

You know what grinds my gears? (YES, this is a complaint post…)

When tourists come into my great, beautiful city and bash it within earshot of one of it's lifetime residents.

Pardon the french, but are you fucking kidding me?! SERIOUSLY? You're talking shit about DC while traversing the U St. Corridor.

I might have to beat up someone.

I was pretty close too. But I just asked, "Thanks. We like you too. Now get the fuck out."

The guy and his REALLY skanky arm fungus stopped in their tracks, turned around and stared at me.

I mean, let me set this up for you: I had just come back from an INCREDIBLY UNBEARABLE date----I'm a bitch, I know, but I've had plenty of bad dates (NOT RECENTLY THOUGH HEHEHEHEHE *nudge and a wink*), so screw it.

And he chose Cafe Saint-Ex. WHY.


IN ANY CASE, I'm leaving, cause 'I've got to go to a meeting in the morning' and come across these jackasses tipsily saying "Geez, DC is just full of rude, angry, shitty people. Nothing's good here. Fuck DC, this city sucks."

People passed them by, visibly appalled. I shook my head, not even understanding how people could be so disgustingly rude. I mean---UGH.

ANYHOW, I said "Thanks. We like you too. Now get the fuck out." which made them stop in their tracks.

The guy replied, "What the fuck is your problem?"
=]
"MY PROBLEM IS YOU FUCKERS COME INTO MY CITY, ONLY EAT AT MCD'S OR SUBWAY CAUSE IT'S 'SAFE' FOOD FOR YOUR DUMB ASSES, AND BITCH AND MOAN THAT PEOPLE SUCK HERE. IN FUCKING PUBLIC."

Skank proceeded to say to douche (insert Valley-trash voice), "Oh my god, what a bitch!"
=]
"Fuck YES, I am a bitch. And I am from the DMV. Now please, get the fuck out of my way."

I walked off, angry, but empowered. A few onlookers said a few 'Hell yeahs' and smiled my way.

Moral of the story: Careful what you say when you're traveling/out of town. Cause a short-tempered and short Dominican-American woman that lives for her city might tear you a new asshole.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment