Sunday, May 29, 2011

More VitaminWater Uncapped Live DC (though very short…)

Hey hey, darlings! This weekend has been quite slow, due to lack of events I'm jumping to get to/lack of funds at all, but I have more photos of VitaminWater Uncapped Live! I'm seriously in love with this space…it is just so awesome. Really well edited artwork, and great DJ's.

Our night was mostly ruined by rain and a person not showing up to the party *again* sighhh…
But whatever, it's still a blast to go all over the place.




Secret view of the main stage.


A piece of work I witnessed created the first night, now completed. 
And a pretty lady to boot! <3





The title of this rather large installation was…'Jackson Pollack on Prozac'. YES INDEED.


Handmade and hand-painted bricks in a creative shot. You like?


CANDYCANDYCANDYCANDYCANDYCANDYCANDY.





LOVE the texture of this board design.


My pretty lady again, looking  into some spotlights.



The band Bake Sale, playing poppy and sweet (but not saccharine) alternative jams.




Low light + guy dancing his heart out = BLUR.

So there ya go! I'll be going back again. AND just to let you know, VitaminWater Uncapped live is going strong till the 17th of June, so make sure you get there! This is the link to the schedule, another link to my previous adventure here, and ANOTHER link to the album on Facebook in its entirety. Toodles, my loves! I'll have more news as my bank account acquires the dolla dolla bills, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment